Sessions focus on you and your needs and are conducted remotely via telephone or video by our licensed practitioners offering real-time interaction. Tele-Medicine provides comfort, understanding, and tangible benefits to our patients as if you were face-to-face with the therapist in the comfort and safe space of your home.
All sessions can be scheduled by calling:
North Jersey Health & Wellness, 201-588-3491
- We continue to sanitize several times each day.
- We continue to stagger patient visits to ensure that less than the recommended minimum of 10 people occupy the common waiting room areas at any point in time.
- If someone in your house has tested positive, keep the entire household at home. Do not go out if possible.
- If you are age 60+, stay home and away from other people.
- If you have a serious underlying health condition, stay home and away from others.
- Avoid discretionary travel, shopping trips, and social visits.
- Few restaurants, bars, and food courts are open; avoid them if they are. Use drive-throughs or home food delivery services.
- Do not visit nursing homes, retirement, or long-term care facilities unless you are there to provide critical assistance.
- Practice good hygiene: wash your hands often, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces. AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE.